Top 10 best beaches in the world
These are the worlds best beaches! The ultimate travel destination for beach bums and people who love the sea!
- Seychelles - one of the most photographed beaches in the world, and a big hot spot for honey moons and vacations.
- Maldives - on the Equator southwest of Sri Lanka, the 1,102 islands that make up the maldives are a defiant must see
- Bora Bora, Tahiti - one of the islands that make up French Polynesia in the South Pacific. Just 18 miles (29 kilometers) long.
- Bondi, Australia - featured in the photograph above, I think we can all see why Bondi made the list
- Lanikai Beach, Hawaii - sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches. Looks perfect in every way
- Surfers paradise, Australia - personally, i’ve been to surfers many times and I love everything about it. Its so nice there, and the shops are so good too. Whenever your in the Gold Coast, try some of the fish and chips there, so so good!
- Uluwatu and Kuta, Bali, Indonesia - more of a surf beach but still gentle, and enjoyable for everyone
- White Beach, Okinawa, Japan - one of the only sand bars in the region, reef breaks including Aha-Yoko or Suicide Cliffs are nearby if your into adventure.
- Paleokastritsa, Greece - has long been considered one of the most beautiful villages in Corfu and is a renowned Greek beauty spot
- Mana Island, Fiji - one of the nicest places in fiji, see on many post cards and looks like a dream
(photo credit: a-rtist)
(Source: eddiemag, via ka-ja)